The Select Rating System®
We selected 23 funds from a universe of thousands using our Select Rating System®. The Select Rating System® is a multi-stage, quantitative fund selection process designed by a financial engineering team of investment specialists.
Quarterly updates and follow-ups are done to ensure that the funds respect their selection criteria and that the Portfolios remain the optimal solution.
1. Screening Process:
5,000 funds | Focus on proven funds
The funds were screened to meet specific criteria:
- Minimum performance history
- Solid, well-established companies
2. Quantitative Analysis:
250 funds | Seek added value with optimal volatility
The funds are analyzed using a proprietary quantitative model.
- Returns by unit of risk analysis
- Downside risk analysis
- Value added by manager performance analysis
- Style consistency
3. Final Selection:
23 funds working together to create the perfect blend | Make informed choices
Due diligence and final selection processes approved and monitored by Aon Consulting.
- Investment firm: quality of research, security selection process, etc.
- Manager: experience, philosophy, compensation, succession plan
- Management style; consistency and complementarity (value, blend, growth)